Thursday, December 1, 2011

:(

I should have gone to the library like I planned and called home to see if my mom was home. When I got back home my mom, who came home ealry, wouldn't have smelled the smoke from the sigarette I smoked. That way my coat would have had a chance to air out. A better idea would have been for ne to have just waited till she got home before leaving, or not gone anywhere.

By the way my mom reacted, I really hoped that finally would be thrown out of the house. She even told me to go to the welfare office to find out where the nearest shelter was. I was just about to leave when she called dad at work to tell him what happened. I should have just left and not bothered to come back. I don't want to think about what will happen once my dad gets home.

I should have just stayed home, or continued on my way to the library, and avoided this whole mess. The funny thing is that this isn't the first time a similar thing happened. For the past couple of years my parents told me that they're ready to throw me out the next time I fuck up. Yet I'm still here.

No comments:

Post a Comment