Thursday, September 8, 2011

Changing luck

The good thing is that I've managed to find 6 empty bottles. That's an extra $0.60 to the $1.51 I've already saved. If I can find at least 4 more cans or bottles by the end of tomorrow, I'll definitely go to the beer store on Friday for a refund.

Before I leave for my interview I'll grab to plasic bags just in case I find more than 5 empty cans/bottles. If that happens then I'm going to the beer store tomorrow. I can only hope that my parents don't find the place where I'm keeping all the empty beer cans/bottles before I go to the store for the refund.

I really hope that I end up getting the job that I'm going to be interviewed for today. That way I won't have to worry about having to keep on looking for empty beer cans/bottles.

No comments:

Post a Comment