Friday, September 16, 2011

Need to lose weight

I'll have to postpone going to the beer store till tomorrow. That way my parents will be gone for the weekend and won't know. With one of my parents deciding to stay home today, I just hope that they don't find the 13 empty bottles hidden under my bed. Tomorrow morning I'll check the places I've had luck finding empty cans and bottles before heding to the beer store.

In the meantime I'm going to do my best to eat little to nothing at till my parents get back. My goal is to get my weight down to 145 lbs or less by then. With three and a half months to go till the end of the year, I have to do my best to get as close to 100 lbs as I possibly can. The qucker I lose the weight the sooner my parents will stop bitching about how fat I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment